There is no option to cancel PF and ESIC registration Online. You need to visit the nearest PF office where you obtained registration. PF and the ESIC registration can be cancelled but only it can be surrendered for its permanent closure. Apart from that, you also need to keep ready all your PF and ESIC data as for sure the concerned Inspectors will do inspection before closing it and after getting satisfaction that there is no outstanding or discrepancies the concerned branch officer will order for its closure.
What type of documents required for Surrender/Closer of EPF/ESI account.
- Closure of Bank Account
- Surrender of Electricity
- Last 2 years-Returns for IT & GST Returns
- Full and final settlement and paid receipt of exit Employees
- Surrender of Trading License ,if any
- Intimation letter to MCA if it is LLP /Private Ltd.
- Sale of machinery proof if it is factory
- Surrender of telephone
- Dissolution of lease deed, rental deed,
- Any other relevant documents if you can provide.
Watch video to learn how to cancel/ Surrender PF/ESIC Registration.